As before, we will only have Registration on the day of the show. One of our continuing goals is to make the Registration process when you arrive at Ft. Adams as effortless as possible and in this regard, we will have five registration and classification teams.
Registration starts at 8am; please arrive no later than 9am to allow ample time for judging.
Registration cost is $20.00. All funds raised go to support Middletown Rotary’s charitable causes.
A volunteer will meet you in the outside parking area and provide a double-sided sheet with the below information on one side and a Class Map and list of Classes on the other.
- Entry Fee. Please have your $20 entry fee ready as this will expedite the flow of cars to the parking areas.
- Know Your Class. Look at the Class list on the back of this sheet and know what Class you are in.
- Registration/Windshield Cards. After paying your entry fee, you will next come to an official who will provide your Registration and Windshield cards. They will put your Class letter on your Windshield Card and Registration Form. (if you do not know your Class, we can help you).
- Programs and Dash Plaques. There will be a volunteer next that will give you a Show Program and your Dash Plaque.
- Parking. From here, proceed to the start of the show area where you will find the lead parking volunteer. He will direct you to the general area where you will park your vehicle. Assisting him are numerous volunteers throughout the show grounds who will direct you to your assigned parking area. These volunteers are wearing yellow shirts and will have a red flag.
- Registration. After you have parked your vehicle, please complete your Windshield and Registration cards. Bring the Registration card to the Registration table next to the Food Tent. The “Peer Judging” form will be passed out here. Please insert your email address on the Registration Form. We only use this to contact you about future Rotary car events.